Welcome to the PNRRS website.
- Referees can find match report forms, kit ordering instructions, and educational sources under Referee Resources.
- Referee contact information and a form for asking about how to become a referee are located under Contact Us.
- To ask for a PNRRS referee to be allocated to a match or tournament please submit a referee request three weeks in advance to ensure an assignment.
- Forms for commenting on a referee can be found under Contact Us.
- Teams in arrears as listed below will not be allocated referees until their account is paid in full. Please contact the PNRRS Treasurer to resolve the matter. Checks are payable to: PNRRS Treasurer, 6051 126th Ave NE, Kirkland Wa, 98033.
“Don’t permit fear of failure to prevent effort. We are all imperfect and will fail on occasions, but fear of failure is the greatest failure of all.” – Coach John Wooden