Referees are expected to submit report forms for league matches that they refereed as soon as possible. As each rugby league we serve has its own match report form, please use the correct form.
If you referee a non-league match between clubs, use the form that corresponds to the home team’s league. For example, a match in Monmouth between Western Oregon men and the Portland Pigs D2 men would be filed using the NCRC D1 College Men form. If the Pigs host the match, use the PNRFU form.
The system will send you a copy of your report via email, and will send your report directly to the league.
- British Columbia Rugby Union – BCRU Match Report Form
- Cascade Collegiate Women’s Rugby Conference – CCWRC Match Report Form (Collegiate D2 Women)
- Northwest Collegiate Rugby Conference Men – NWCRC Match Report Form (D1 College Men)
- Northwest Collegiate Rugby Conference Northwest Cup Men – NCRC NW Cup Match Report Form
- Pacific Mountain College Rugby Conference Women – PMCRC Match Report Form (D1 College Women only)
- Pacific Northwest Rugby Football Union – PNRFU Match Report Form (senior club D1/D2 Women; D2/D3 Men)
- Pac 12 Men Match Report Form (PAC competitions only)
- Rugby Washington Youth Match Report Form
- All OTHER Match Report Form (special fixtures, US Cup (Super League Cup), College Premier, Old Boys etc.)
If you are not sure to which league the home team for your game belongs, check the list below: